Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHY DID I EVER LEAVE FULLERTON





I've only been to Heroes Bar and Grill ONCE.... for drinks!!!! IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN WHAT I KNOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sent this post to Stenny. Here's how she responded:

stenny: fuck you

It's one of those staple restaurants in downtown Fullerton you'll always see a local ad on tv for. It's fun because they give you unlimited bags of peanuts, and they let you toss the peanut shells all over the floor. Portion wise, you can pretty much say that the mantra "go big or go home" applies to everything at Heroes. The cider I ordered was bigger than my head (and trust me that's saying a lot).

stenny: no
stenny: its inhumane

To a point that it renders me speechless. I'd been living in Fullerton for how many years, seeing the same cheesy commercial for how many years, and talking about going for how many years?!? Only to find out about all this through my former badminton coach's fb birthday party pics!?!?

stenny: also, props to the fact that you stole that shit off of a facebook. that's pretty creeptastic.

I try.

CARAVAN TO FULLERTON, TONIGHT?

2 comments:

Le Coz said...

road trip. never meant something so much in my life. an amazing 6 hour drive to and back, just for a weekend... next weekend. why am I really not kidding?

deadmarinegirl said...

fuck you, yes yes yes.

i will know about job prospects soon!

Post a Comment