Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shit my mom says.

Sometimes I laugh, but most times I weep.
_________________________________________________

Yoon,

I really don't want to hear again about ticket. Don't you know that the Auto Insurance will be raised if you get the ticket?

Please be cautious to follow the rule always!!

Yeah, we came back from the Bob Dylan concert.
It was actually a joint concert with John Mellencamp who I don't know well and Mr. Dylan. People in the concert went crazy with the singers, but unfortunately we were not so familiar with the songs they sang. But it was so great experience overall, and quite a shock to see that Mr. Dylan never tried to communicate with the audience. The all stage lights were off whenever he finished a song, and he just said only "thank you!" to audience at the end, and never came back again. People didn't know the show was over.

So unique, but I kind of like it. John Mellencamp really communicated well to audience all the time, and people seemed to enjoy very much. But Mr. Dylan was so arrogant compare to John.

Appa and I finally understood why you were the same way when you finished your show at Davis. (wow, thanks mom)

We laughed alot and talked about it. Also we sat a couple of row behind of a crazy dancing girl who stood and danced from the beginning to end, and it bothered us a lot. People shout several times, but she didn't care it. However, unlike appa and I, people were so patient.

Pls. don't do that if you go to a concert. I wanted to kill her.

Okay talk to you later. Time to fix dinner.
umma

_________________________________________________

In times like these I realize it's probably good my mom doesn't know what I'm actually like outside of the house, as if I had been at that same concert that very night, the next day's papers would've read something like, "Filicide at the Vegas Dylan/Mellencamp Concert."

0 comments:

Post a Comment