Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gluttony to the Maximus Pt. 1



The closing ceremony to an epic drive through Vacaville with Coz. After being rejected by Sonic's we found the gluttonous treasure that is Mel's. I believe that is a scramble, chilli cheese fries, biscuits and gravy, and finally, a breakfast burrito. Oh and two banana creme pie shakes, heh heh. Oh, the beauty of the 24/7 diner.



You get a lil mm and suddenly Target becomes a haven for hungry kidz. Sloppy joes, a $4 pizza, chips, and a pretty disgusting cheese & bacon dip (not pictured). Playing on the TV, New Moon. Overall, a beautiful and grossly unnecessary meal.



My first trip to Pink's! Wasn't as delish as I hoped but the experience was worth the wait. Winter Break 2009 with the Davis kids.

Trust me, there are more pics. Just you wait.

1 comments:

Le Coz said...

best food baby I've ever had.
ROUND THREE: FIGHT.

Post a Comment