Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shut the front door.

Nutella and Kiwi Crepes
Kiwi Nutella Crepes

Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Buffalo Wing Dip with Carrots and Celery
Buffalo Wing Dip

Spinach and Feta Quesadillas
Spinach and Feta Quesadillas

I am drooling and dying at the same time because it's 5am, can't get to bed, pretty hungry, and oh yeah it's 5am. This motherfucker is unbelievable. I seriously can't believe he makes all this gorgeous food. There are too many things I want to cook from his blog that I don't know where to start!

Fun fact: He's a white duder from Toronto who loves that kimchee! Makes some SHRIMPDONK recipes with it. Pretty inspired.

Ah, I love that the particular photos I chose (out of a zillion other beautiful contenders) go along with a green medley theme.

SOOOO HUNGRY. NOT TIRED. WHAT TO DOOOOOOoooOooOoo?

2 comments:

Le Coz said...

maybe some of the most beautiful food I've ever witnessed.

Genevieve said...

eat all of them. with me.

Post a Comment